"Live-streamed video production has become an effective media trend to reach mass audiences. Live-streamed video dates back to the first buffered video in 1989, while new technologies have advanced professional live-stream video to quality television-like productions allowing our media webcasts to flourish." - Dew Allen, CEO of Entertainment Media Services
10 Reasons To Live Stream
- More than 64-percent of the world’s internet traffic is video content. According to a new report, the world’s online internet traffic will increase to 80-percent of video content and streaming of real-time messages.
- The advantage of live-stream broadcasting or "webcasting" is that it allows an audience of viewers to engage in an event that they are unable to physically attend.
- Live-stream video offers real-time action delivered to any internet-connected device.
- Media producers, such as Entertainment Media Services use multi-cameras and portable studio equipment to produce quality television-like audio and video media content for a professional close range viewing experience.
- The live-stream video webcast can reach thousands of viewers with a variety of media embedding options including websites, social media platforms, and even live-stream television networks.
- Any event has geographical and physical restrictions. Live streaming events and content on the internet makes it accessible to a worldwide audience. This means engagement in your content can surpass the capacity limitations of a physical event.
- If you are live streaming content for a one-time-only event your stream becomes a rare and urgent entity. Online users take passive action towards content that they access on a regular basis, but if your stream is only available at one moment in time its urgency can create quite a stir on the internet.
- Live-streams are a great way of boosting interaction between you and potential clients. If your content is engaging to individuals you will be given the opportunity to connect with prospective clients.
- A free live-stream allows you to interact with new clients and create new business opportunities, while you could also charge for access to your stream which could bring in extra revenue. Don’t forget, if your stream is a physical event you would be able to charge both an admission fee for the physical attendees and another fee for online attendees.
- Streaming live events and content will give your brand or business an image of differentiation and professionalism.