What do some creative people do during the frigid northern winter months? Ice Sculptures. A production and interview with ice sculptors competing at the 2017 St. Paul Winter Carnival. (Produced in stereo - use of stereo headphones are necessary on mobile devices.)
About: Entertainment Media Services Team
Recent Posts by Entertainment Media Services Team
The Live Stream Evolution Is Here
Live stream video production has become an effective media trend to reach mass audiences. Live streamed video dates back to the first "buffered video" in 1989, although new technologies have advanced professional live stream video productions to quality television-like webcasts, allowing media to flourish.
10 Reasons to Live Stream
- An estimated 64 percent of the world’s internet traffic in 2014 was video content. According to a new report, the world’s online internet traffic will increase to 80 percent of video content and streaming of real-time messages.
- The advantage of live stream broadcasting or "webcasting" is that it allows an audience of viewers to engage in an event that they are unable to physically attend.
- Live stream video offers real-time action delivered to any internet connected device.
- Media producers, such as Entertainment Media Services use multi-cameras and portable studio equipment to produce quality television-like audio and video media content for a better close range viewing experience.
- The live stream video webcast can reach thousands of viewers with a variety of media embedding options including websites, social media platforms, and even live stream television networks.
- Any event has geographical and physical restrictions. Live streaming events and content on the internet makes it accessible to a worldwide audience. This means engagement in your content can surpass the capacity limitations of a physical event.
- If you are live streaming content for a one-time only event your stream becomes a rare and urgent entity. Online users take passive action towards content that they access on a regular basis, but if your stream is only available at one moment in time its urgency can create quite a stir on the internet.
- Live streams are a great way of boosting interaction between you and potential clients. If your content is engaging to individuals you will be given the opportunity to connect with prospective clients.
- A free live stream allows you to interact with new clients and create new business opportunities, while you could also charge for access to your stream which could bring in extra revenue. Don’t forget, if your stream is a physical event you would be able to charge both an admission fee for the physical attendees and another fee for online attendees.
- Streaming live events and content will give your brand or business an image of differentiation and professionalism.
Take the innovative use of live stream video television-like webcasting and steer it towards your organization's marketing and media goals. -Dew Allen, CEO of Entertainment Media Services
By 2019, 80% of the World's Internet Traffic Will Be Video
Video content accounted for an impressive 64% of all the world's internet traffic in 2014, but even with all the ALS challenges, and cat videos that year brought us, we are due an explosion in consumption over the next 4 years. According to a new report from Cisco, by 2019, online video will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic. The stats for the U.S. are even more impressive, coming in at 85%.
Cisco states that the dramatic increase will not only be driven by the increased popularity of OTT video streaming services, but also by the sheer number of us that will be connected by 2019. Over half the planet (around 3.9 billion people) will have access to the Internet by that time, but the number of devices able to access the web will be three times as high as the global population!
This will have a huge impact on video traffic. In the new research, Cisco predicts that traffic from wireless and mobile devices will rise to 66% of all traffic in 4 years, and these numbers are backed up by other research. In its recent study, the IAB confirmed that more viewers than ever are accessing video via their mobile devices, with around half of our daily consumption of digital media taking place through smartphones and tablets. According to another new report, this time from Ericsson, mobile video traffic will grow 55% per year until 2020.
Source: By 2019, 80% of the World's Internet Traffic Will Be Video http://www.reelseo.com/2019-internet-video-traffic
The Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall
An 80 percent scale model of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington DC, USA. The Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall now has carved into it the names of the 58,300 American military personnel (eight were women) who were direct casualties of the war, including 1300 who are still considered Missing In Action (MIA), but officially classified as “Died, body not recovered”. A few names are still being added each year: those who lost records of wartime death that were found later and names of men who died after the war from physical injuries as a result of the war.
Narrative by Chaplain Kirk Mansfield, American Legion Post #43
The Advantages of HD Video and Webcasts
Dew Allen - CEO of Entertainment Media Services, explains the advantages of the company’s HD video production and live stream webcasting services.
Yellow Dog Records - Mike Powers Interview
Yellow Dog Records has a roster of musicians that include a variety of genres such as Blues, Jazz, Folk, Soul, and Americana. See an exclusive interview with the record label executive, Mike Powers.
Stay connected with us for each television-like webcast production from our studio and remote sets during live events. We cover a variety of events and announce each new live webcast production on our Webcast Schedule and social media updates.
Prince Passing at Paisley Park
A documentary video webcast in the memory of Prince who passed in his home and studio at Paisley Park, Chanhassen, Minnesota on April 21, 2016.
HD Audio-Video and Live Stream Video Production Webcasts
We produce professionally recorded HD video products with optional live stream video production webcasting. Each video production includes an optional number of cameras and operators, a production director, a commentator, an editor and unlimited editing time. Online video productions for the entertainment industry, venues, business owners, corporations, houses of worship, special events, and even your own news broadcast or online show. Our productions can reach thousands of viewers that may not be able to attend your special event!
Jimmy Nick and Don't Tell Mama
A special blues music documentary and performance of "The Wolf In Me" by Jimmy Nick and Don't Tell Mama Band during the International Blues Challenge 2016, at Memphis, Tennessee.
Recent Comments by Entertainment Media Services Team
- November 24, 2016 on The Advantages of HD Video and Live Stream Webcasts