Entertainment Media Services is a leader in quality live television streams and webcast productions. This website is designed to provide visitors with tech tips and behind the scenes information that may be helpful for your own production projects. Also, visit the Entertainment Media TV website to view our interactive live streamed television productions.
Shortly About Us
Live stream video production has become an effective media trend to reach mass audiences.…
The Advantages of HD Video and Webcasts Dew Allen - CEO of Entertainment Media…
Entertainment Media Services Video Production High definition live webcasts of events throughout the USA!
Our Webcast Production Advantages
- Multi-camera feeds assure quality live-action video footage at any angle including 4K aerial shots.
- Lower thirds, picture-in-picture frames and quality graphics deliver television-like live stream webcasts.
- Audio mixing with an assortment of professional microphones assures quality sound.
- Professional lighting for the perfect live stream video webcast exposure.
- High-definition video camera feeds output to large displays at your event.
- Simultaneous webcasts to multiple internet sites that engage larger audiences.
- Instant post-event recorded video archives of each live streamed production.
- Optional pay-per-views that may generate extra revenue from audiences worldwide.
- VIP media tent to meet and greet audiences using our PA system at events.
- Remote setup of our live stream mobile studio equipment anywhere in the USA.
Read about our plans to live stream events like never seen before. Our professional equipment includes a mobile production set that can be set up for any size event, anywhere in the USA! View and subscribe to our upcoming interactive live stream television productions! Visit Entertainment Media TV
Read about our plans to live stream events like never seen before. Our professional equipment includes a mobile production set that can be set up for any size event, anywhere in the USA!
View and subscribe to our upcoming interactive live stream television productions! Visit Entertainment Media TV
Behind The Scenes Tips
- Outdoor lighting is your best natural light. The best time of day to shoot video footage is in the couple hours after sunrise and the couple hours before sunset, also known as The Golden Hours.
- Greenscreen productions (also are known as chromakey), can place your subject(s) in an environment with a creative graphic as their backdrop. Lighting is essential in the process of keying around your subjects. We have found that lighting placed a minimum distance of 2 feet in front of the green screen and then by placing your subject(s) with separate lighting a minimum of 4 feet in front of the lit greenscreen generally works fine for quality chromakeys.
- One of the most critical factors of a successful live stream is having a good connection to the internet with the appropriate speed needed for a quality viewer experience. It is best to have a direct hardwire line connection with limited users on that line, extra users on the internet connection may use essential bandwidth needed and cause your live stream to drop. We suggest using WIFI only as a backup, noting that an event with multiple users of WIFI may cause limited or fluctuating bandwidth for a live stream to drop. The best Internet speed for HD streaming is 5Mbps, and if you are 4K streaming or ultra HD streaming, your bandwidth should start at 25Mbps. Be sure to do a speed test on your streaming device before the actual live stream production.
See You Soon!